I'm Rahul, a full-stack engineer and web enthusiast living in Hyderabad, India.
Currently I am a Software Development Engineer at Amazon. I'm working in the Seller space for Value Added Services, working full stack with focus on backend service oriented architecture.
Before Amazon, I've worked at Shopclues. I've worked on improving their application infrastructure in backend, creating web applications, and providing devops assistance by creating docker environments and web tools. I've also worked on consolidating the core communication module, and making it asynchronous by implementing queuing system which can manage millions of messages.
Tools & Technologies
I've come across a number of tools & technologies that have, ultimately, helped me build web sites & applications.
- Frameworks: Spring for Java, Laravel and Symfony for php, Redux for React
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Frontend: ReactJS, Jekyll, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Mobile: Android Development
- Version control: Git, SVN
- Linux Server configuration & Shell scripting
- Web server: Apache, nginx, Tomcat
- Queuing: RabbitMQ, Amazon SQS
- Working knowledge in: AWS, Docker, Vagrant, Memcached